Kaftans: Kaftans are the clothing items that are used by both men and women of Muslim culture. These are the best type of dresses that people use to protect their bodies from cold weather during winters.
- Kaftans are the long robe-like dresses that give 100% protection to the people from the wintery environment.
- These kaftan dresses have a robe in the centre that helps the people to tie the kaftan around their waist easily.
- These dresses are the oldest form of dresses and are used by the people of Muslim culture from the times of the Mughal Empire.
Abayas: Abayas are the clothing items that are used by women of Muslim culture. These are the dresses that cover the women fully and protect them from different types of weather conditions.
- Abayas, cover the women fully except the hands, head and feet are not covered by this dress. Abayas mainly made from black and grey colored synthetic cloth or fiber.
- These are the dresses that are also used by women for going to parties and events. Abayas are the embroidered dresses that are used by women since the times of Mughal rule.
- But with the changing trends, Abayas are available in different colors other than black and grey. People care wearing Abaya with overcoat also to look classy and trendy.
Khimar: Khimar is the head coverings used by the women to cover their heads for different types of purposes. Khimar is head coverings that are slightly longer in length than hijabs. Therefore, these are the rectangular piece of dresses available in different forms and colors.
- Khimar is mainly used by the women to cover their heads in front of any male member near them. These are the dresses that are worn by women to give respect to their culture.
- Khimar is draped around the neck and head. Therefore, these are the coverings that cover the women till waist.
- Khimar can also be used by women to cover themselves up during the prayer times in a mosque or at any place.
Bisht: These are the oldest form of dresses that are used by Muslim men to show their culture. These clothing items are mainly used by men in marriages of parties.
- Bisht is the long coat like dresses mainly made from animal’s skin. These are the dresses that are used by people during the winter seasons to keep their bodies warm.
- Bisht is mainly worn by the people of Kashmir region in India. Therefore, this coat like the dress is known by different names in different parts of the world.
People can easily buy these different types of clothing such as Bisht, different types of head coverings for men and women, coat style Abaya online at cheap and affordable prices. Modest Forever is the best site for having Muslim clothing items.
Serwal: These are the Pajama-like clothing items used by the men of Muslim culture. These are the dresses that are worn by men with a pair of loose shirts of Kameez.